Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from WV

Hi Quilters,

I am a novice to quilting. My goal is to revive the several centuries-old quilting traditions of my family. My mother's generation "dropped the needle"!

The MSQC tutorials on Facebook have opened up a world of new techniques and precuts that were unknown to my grandmother. She would have loved them! They have given me jump-start into creating my own unique heirlooms.

I love Missouri Star Quilt Company!

'Genie in WV

Re: Hi from WV

Welcome Genie, don't we all love MSQC!?! They are the best and the ladies on the forum have been such good friends. I know between the two groups I am getting better with my quilting. Also I have a wonderful group of ladies that I hang out with who have been my support through so much and we all decided to learn quilting together. So I am triple blest.
    Have fun and enjoy learning.
    I'm from Western NY the Finger Lakes Region. Glad you are here. If you need a hand with anything just ask. Hugs, Jan L
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

welcome from georia. I am originally from Wv..Huntington. you will like it here. lots of great people
      Patrice

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! I've had the pleasure of driving through parts of West Virginia on my way to Kentucky, and did I ever fall in love with the scenery. Love those mountains!

MSQC is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Glad you found the site!
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Working...
        X