Newbie from South Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from South Chicago

Hi to everyone, I'm here in South Chicago so excited in finding Missouri Star Quilt Company. I was on line looking for directions on how to bind my little quilt I made ( well I have bunches waiting to be bind) and I came across the u-tube class from Sara who explained so clearly and precise that I had no trouble. Which then I turned into this quilting nut and I have made a table runner, place mats, baby quilt, and now on to more. I have even shared the Missouri quilt company site with other friends in hope they will be as excited as I am. I can even send my quilts to you to have them quilted. I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Laurie ^i^

Re: Newbie from South Chicago

Welcome, Laurie, from New Jersey! We'd love to see pictures of the things you've made! The albums are just full of inspiration and eye candy and everyone is helpful and nice. So glad you're excited and enjoying the site!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Re: Newbie from South Chicago

So pleased that you dug out and found this forum. You will truly enjoy your time here and will find so many helpful hints and tips. Enjoy!!
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Working...
      X