Hello from Central Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Central Illinois

Waving to all from Catlin, Illinois. I am new to quilting and not a seasoned seamstress, but I love the process of quilting. I was asked to attend a T-shirt quilt class and with great trepidation, I went. The class was fun and the teacher put me at ease. I made a quilt for my husband and have signed up for more quilting classes and am having a blast learning all the techniques of quilting. I sew with lots of love, not perfection! If I can figure out how to post a picture, I'll show you my quilt.

Dianne

Re: Hello from Central Illinois

Welcome to the forum, Dianne! It's great to have you.
    Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
    Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

Welcome, Diane, from New Jersey! Looking forward to seeing your quilt! Lots of help and inspiration here in the forum.
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the group. This is such a great group. I have learned tons in my time on here. Hope that you enjoy it as much as I am.

Lydia
        Lydia Lee

I am blessed, and pray that you are to.

Comment

Dianne, did they tell you up front that quilting is addictive and contagious? Love the addiction part. I'm addicted to this site and you will be, too. Welcome.
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Come join the party, Diane. Every day with these girls is a party!

Comment

Working...
            X