Yes! Another Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! Another Newbie!

Hi Everyone. Just arrived at this forum, and "looking around". I'm just watching it rain which is okay EXCEPT I'm in Saskatchewan! It should be freezing cold this time of year..NOT raining. Crazy weather. I guess that means I have to get to my machine and quilt. Poor me! I know that in a few days we will back into the deep freeze. Have a good week-end everyone.

Re: Yes! Another Newbie!

Welcome from Missouri. I feel for you with your rain. I looked out a window this morning and the sun is out but it is glaringly painful to see it shine on the patches of ice that are peeking through the snow left by last week's blizzard. Stay warm!! Oh, and thanks for joining us here.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from rainy North Carolina. Glad you found us. Stay awhile and share.
      Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey, where it's also raining. A balmy 33 degrees, too!
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

welcome from georgia. You will like it here. you have a great weekend too
          Patrice

Comment

Working...
          X