Hi newbie from Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi newbie from Scotland

Hi everyone My name is Ruth and I come from good old Scotland UK. I love quilting and machine embroidery I have not been quilting very long so I am still paddling in the water but ll the hints and tips I have picked up from your tutorials on you tube have been a great help, so I hope it is onwards and upwards form here on in

Re: Hi newbie from Scotland

Welcome! Scotland is a beautiful country! How is your weather, we're having a very cold day and many people are struggling with blizzards. The tutorials on this sight are fabulous and the people are the greatest!

Comment

Hi there and welcome to site. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. The gals here are so nice and helpful.
      Have a blessed day in HIS name!
      PAULA

Comment

Hi Ruth, from New Jersey, USA. I hope you enjoy the site and share your quilting journey with us!
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Well lookie there, a wee Scottish Lassie. My maternal great-greats were from the Lowlands. LOVE your country and wish I could live there, too.

Welcome to the best little forum on the internet.
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Hi Ruth from Canada. And yes, the best tutorials are here.

Monique
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from Western NY in the USA. This is a wonderful place to be on as everyone is friendly and fun. Hugs, Jan L
              Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome from Kentucky!
                Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!! I am fairly new and love the site.
                  Suzette

Comment

Hello Ruthy
                    We here in the USA love our international quilty friends. Please come back and share with us often. The tuts from MSQC are tops.

Blondie ~ waving from North Carolina, USA
                    Sewing mends the soul.
                    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Hi Ruth I'm from North Carolina also. Glad you found us! We all agree this is the place to be.
                      Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                      X