Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New from NC

Hi Susan

Welcome I know you will enjoy I am a fairly new quilter and have learned so much from the folks on here.

Wow Raleigh, NC I am getting ready to fly out there on Thursday to spend the week with my son and grandchildren who live in Cary. Can you suggest any good quilt shops to go to !!!!

Enjoy and welcome

Debbie
    Debbie

And Sew on And Sew on

Comment

Yes Debbie I can! The Cary Quilting Company is a lovely store in downtown Cary. http://www.caryquilting.com/ The ladies there are nice as can be! I have also been told that this store in Raleigh is nice but I haven't been there yet - http://www.wishuponaquilt.com/

Cindy - have fun on your trip! I haven't been to Myrtle Beach in years but I remember it being a fantastic beach!

Thank you everyone for the kind welcome!
      ---Susan---

"When life gives you scraps - make a quilt!"

Comment

Hi Susan, welcome from Newfoundland, Canada You'll find lots of help and ideas here, that's for sure!
        *Dee*
        Believe
        There Is
        Good In The World

Comment

Hello Susan and welcome from England. I finished my first large quilt a few weeks ago, it's a great feeling! I'm sure yours will be lovely. You will find plenty of inspiration in the gallery for future projects.

Comment

Hello Susan - I just joined today and live part-time in Jacksonville on the coast. Since I'm always on the road I'll wave as I pass through Raleigh on I-40.

Comment

HOWDY! from San Antonio, TX! Welcome to the forum.
              --Only God can make the perfect quilt, all others he left for me.

Comment

Working...
              X