Intro/SewExpo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro/SewExpo

Just introducing myself. I live in Tacoma, WA (really close to the Sew Expo Puyallup - lucky me!). I am retired Army and just started quilting and serging within the last year. I am really excited about the upcoming SewExpo, which will be my second and plan to take at least two 3 needle classes this time. Last year, my first, I took a load of one needle classes and found that there is SOME teaching, but mostly they are showing how to use the products they are selling. So if you're new and plan to attend, find out what vendors are there by googling the sewexpo.com, then google the vendor before hand. You can get almost all the information you want before you ever step foot in the door. This may keep you from getting swept up and carried away as I did last year. Talk about blowing your wad!

Re: Intro/SewExpo

hello and welcome... wish i could go.... oh well, my name is gina i am from northern MN... i love it here. hope you get know us all. and thanks for your years of service....
    all the best
    Gina

Comment

My name is Jan Luna. As Gina says thank you for serving our country and us. You have come to the right place to learn about quilting. Jenny's tutorials are the best teaching method around. She is an excellent teacher. The people on the site are warm and will help you do anything they can. Hugs, Jan
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site. I have had a blast here. These gals are the best. Have fun at the Expo.
        Paula!
        Have a blessed day in HIS name!
        PAULA

Comment

Welcome! SewExpo sounds like a fun time! Wish I was closer! Enjoy your classes and enjoy MSQC!
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Working...
          X