Newbie in St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie in St. Louis

I am new to quilting and to your forum - but am so glad I found you! I love everything about textiles (some call me a fabraholic) and want to someday make a quilt. I will be in Liberty MO in February and hope that it is close enough to come to your shop?!

Looking forward to learning from all of you!

Re: Newbie in St. Louis

welcome. you will like it here. lots of great people
    Patrice

Comment

Not too far...just minutes up the hwy! I'm just west of Liberty and find it takes about 37 minutes to get to the shop. It's a straight shot from Liberty! You'll love the shop. Give a holler...might be free if you want a guide! I love any reason to return to the shop!

Comment

Let all 'us'ens' from MO know when you are headed to MSQC and we'll have a party. 35-40 minute drive for me.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey... a little too far away to visit the shop with you :-( but I visit it daily online :-). You'll love it here, tons of talent and nice, nice people.
          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome from Western NY. The shop is to far from me to visit, but someday I might just make that trip just to visit MSQC. You are so lucky that you are just up the road from there. I'm envious, I want to go there so bad. Have a great time and tell Jenny and the girls Hello for me. I would really love to attend their retreat they are planning. Wouldn't that be wonderful. I'll let you guys know if I'm ever lucky enough to make the trip. It would be so much fun to meet in person. Hugs, Jan L
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome, I'm way to far away to make the drive as well. But we can always talk on here.

Comment

Working...
              X