hi from up state NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi from up state NY

Hi my name is Stacey and i live in upstate NY. I am a new quilter i lost my momma 22 months ago and this is going to be my therapy as she loved to quilt her self!!

cant wait to meet my fellow quilters.

Re: hi from up state NY

Welcome,Stacey What a wonderful way to remember your Mom! I know she would be proud of you! Got questions, need help? Let us know someone will surely know what to do. lol
    Would love to see pictures of your work too! Glad to have you with us!
    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Hi Stacy, welcome from Western NY. Where in NY are you? I live in Canandaigua in the Finger Lakes Region.
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi Stacey from New Jersey!
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome! I am from Ga. What an honor to your mother. This is great therapy. I had four boys. I wish I had a girl to pass this down too. Hoping I can teach my granddaughter one day. you will love it here.
          Patrice

Comment

Stacey, welcome to the Greatest Little Quilter's Forum in the World.

Love upstate NY - used to live in Fairport . . . suffered from the lake effect winter snows so moved. And, the snow is piled about 6 feet off my back deck as I write . . . guess I should move back to Upstate NY!!
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome to an awesome group.
              Sorry for your precious loss of a mom, but what great comfort you can find in the peaceful moments with this hobby! May you find real enjoyment as you create with the love your mom passed on to you. Left my childhood NY (Allegheny County) on my wedding day and only visit occasionally now. It is a beautiful, but over-taxed state, with many fond childhood memories and friends!
              Enjoy! Debi

Comment

Working...
              X