Hi, from snowy Lake Erie, in Erie, PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, from snowy Lake Erie, in Erie, PA

Nice to meet all of you! Joined to day and just love Missouri Star Quilt Co. and I found more than one bargain... I'm a bargain hunter don't you know!
    Hope y'all are staying warm. This certainly is a brutal Winter almost everywhere.
    I'm an avid quilter and have been quilting most of my life. Love applique the best I guess.
    I live with my DH and 2 White West Highland terriers, Kerri Pearl and The Rocket both love their mommy. Both of us are retired so there is lots of time - NOT
    Presently, I quilting a Baltimore Album from Elly Sienkiewicz and doing a BOM quilt "Ladies of the Seas" so I'm always doing something.
    Blab, blab blab all for now, need to check out the other forums.
    TC
    xoxoxo,
    MoomMist
    MoomMist

Re: Hi, from snowy Lake Erie, in Erie, PA

Welcome, It is great to meet you.
    Have a wonderful time on here. There are wonderful ideas, and lots of help.
    Lydia Lee

I am blessed, and pray that you are to.

Comment

Hello from New Jersey! Glad you found us, and we love to see pictures of each other's work!
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome, Misty. I live in Canandaigua NY. Not to far from you. About 3 hours. Glad you could join us. Jan L
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hello! Welcome! I'm not far from just east of Pittsburgh! Hope you find this forum as useful and friendly as I do!
          Lin
          Lin

Comment

Welcome to the group from MO! I live about 30 minutes from the shop and it is everything this site says it is! I love it.
            I always dreaded going through Erie on I90 because of your snow! Seems like that area gets clobbered a lot! We quit traveling east in winter because of the times we struggled through the storms! I'm sorry you have to endure it. I'm new to quilting, but really have learned a lot here, and hope you enjoy yourself and make many new friends!

Comment

Working...
            X