Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New

Hello
    My name is Caroline and I live in Alabama. I have never quilted before but I am sure going to attempt to do one. I will probably start with a small one and work my way up. I think this site is one of the best I have found for tutorials. I am so happy about finding this site because I feel I can get help from someone if I need it. Thanks

Re: New

Welcome Caroline, so glad you have joined us. I'm kinda new to quilting too. Most of the things I've made are totes, wallets, wall hangings, and table runners. I'm doing a block swap with some of the girls on this site. It's been lots of fun. Everyone on this site is great. They all are helpful and fun to talk to. And they are a wealth of information. I have made so many wonderful friends. Everyone just seems to blend with everyone else. It's refreshing to be with a group of people who really care about one another.
    I hope you will find help when you need it and friendship always. Jenny's tutorials are the best on the web. She is our "Rock Star". lol Hugs, Jan Luna
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Caroline - welcome to Quilter's Forum . . . like the header says, It's Our Crafty Little Community.

Gotta share - spent two months in HUMID Fort McClelland in 1967. Good memories, learned a lot (one was that I'm not near as smart as I thought I was) and shared a few good times in Anniston.

Welcome to our fun group.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Caroline, welcome to our forum. There are lots of new ones on here. We are here for each other. Jump in and ask if you need us. Please share when you can we love pictures!
        Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Caroline, welcome from New Jersey! How exciting to be starting your quilting adventure! We're all here for you!
          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome,

I am new on here also, and have been learning a lot. Hope that you enjoy it as much as i am. It is always nice to meet new people.
            Lydia Lee

I am blessed, and pray that you are to.

Comment

Hi and Welcome.

Comment

Working...
              X