Hi from MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from MI

Hi Everyone....my name is Karen and new to this forum...I love to quilt and machine embroider.
    I do quilts for "Quilts for Kids". I also do machine embroidery labels for people who need them.
    I have an Old English Sheepdog named Bailey. Quite the character. His picture is on "Show and Tell"
    posts.
    Hope to be a regular here.

Karen

Re: Hi from MI

Welcome to the group Karen. You sound like a busy gal! Peeked at your double wedding ring and the yellow/black and white number. You have great talent and honed skills.
    Hoping you come back to visit again.
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Welcome, Karen, from New Jersey! I scooted over to Show and Tell to take a look at your pictures - beautiful job on both, and I'm glad you found the forum!
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

A great big welcome from NW MO - have fun with us!!
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Hi Karen-

I am Betty from Mass. My mom and I just joined with the Quilts for Kids organization- recently found a south of boston chapter and we are so thrilled. How long have you been quilting for them? This is my first quilt for the kids and I am just doing a pinwheel to get me started. Any good ideas for them?

Comment

Hi Karen!!! Welcome to the forum!
            Lin

Comment

I am fairly new also. You will enjoy it. I have also done quilts for Quilts for Kids. Quilting really does bring the best in you out.
              Suzette

Comment

Welcome from Canada!

Monique
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

welcome Karen. I love machine embroidery too! be sure to post your projects we love looking at them
                  Patrice

Comment

Working...
                  X