Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie!

I am new to this and look forward to joining others here.

I love quilting and sewing. My grandmother and mother hand quilted for years. My MIL was an expert seamstress (something I have never achieved, but love to try my hand at).

Missy
    "A smile costs nothing, but creates much good. It enriches those who receive it without impoverishing those who give it away. It happens in a flash, but the memory of it can last forever. No one is so rich that he can get along without it. No one is too poor to feel rich when receiving it. It is rest to the weary, daylight to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad and nature's best antidote for trouble. Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed or stolen."

Re: Newbie!

Welcome Missy, lots of friendly helpful folk around here. I love your signature line quote, how true. If you have any question, ask away and of course we'd love you to post pics of your work.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Thanks, Lynn.

I will be glad to post when I find my way around.

Missy
      "A smile costs nothing, but creates much good. It enriches those who receive it without impoverishing those who give it away. It happens in a flash, but the memory of it can last forever. No one is so rich that he can get along without it. No one is too poor to feel rich when receiving it. It is rest to the weary, daylight to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad and nature's best antidote for trouble. Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed or stolen."

Comment

Welcome Missy to the best web site on the web. Everyone here are just the most awesome people. Not only are they artists with their craft but the are humanitarians as well. They will help you, listen to your problems and pray for you in your time of need. How can you ask for better than that. So welcome from Western NY. Hugs, Jan
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Thanks for joining us, Missy. You will love it here - this is the easiest place to just slide into so many friendships and garner a wealth of ideas. Welcome on Board!!
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome to the forum. What a great one it is. I am pretty new on here to, and have learned so much. Everyone one seems very nice and so willing to help.

Have a wonderful time on here, I know I am.
            Lydia Lee

I am blessed, and pray that you are to.

Comment

Working...
            X