Hello From Ks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Ks

Hello I am a semi new quilter from central Ks. I am a third generation quilter and I have made several beginner quilts and decided this year I was going to work on my passion of quilting. This is a wonderful site and I am so happy to find it.

Re: Hello From Ks

Hello from New Jersey! This site is quilter's catnip, isn't it?? Good luck and make sure you share pictures of your quilts, we love to see each others' accomplishments!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

I am truly excited about the recent wake-up of my Next Western State Sunflower quilters in the last few days. An excited greeting from NW MO. You will love it here.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from Wester NY. This is the best site on the internet and the people are wonderful. You will make great friends here. Hugs, Jan L
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome from KCMO! We love this site.
          I have a passion for quilting that is growing by the day.
          I just counted up 6 started projects for a cousin.
          Is everyone like this? Do all of you have a "projects in waiting" on your table while you sew on the closest one to the machine?
          Well, anyway, this is so much fun, so I hope you'll enjoy being part of this group! Debi

Comment

Working...
          X