Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Ice Covered Massachusetts!

Hi-

This is my first time on this site and it looks like I will be spending many hours poking around! I just joined a group making baby and childrens quilts for local hospitals - my first time. I have done quilting for a few years but mostly simple designs. I do have a jewel box that I started but right now it is one gigantic UFO in my closet. I really want to work on it and see how it turns out. I also do machine embroidery along with my mom.

Re: Hello from Ice Covered Massachusetts!

Welcome! Sounds like a nice group to join! You will be inspired with all the good ideas on the forum!
    Hope you get a weather break soon...it's a mix of freezing rain and snow here in Chicago too.
    Patti
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Welcome and pretty soon - tomorrow - I can say hello from ice covered Pennsylvania!
      Love the tutorials too and adding them to my ever growing list of UFO's.

Hugs,
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
      http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
      http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Hi there from cold Illinois. This is a great site to f\be at. Enjoy!!!!
        Have a blessed day in HIS name!
        PAULA

Comment

Welcome from Colorado! What a great gift you are giving by making those special quilts! Let us know how they are coming!

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Richt now it is snowing but soon to turn to rain - yuck. I have 2 crazy quilt pillows I am working on for a friend so may do that today. I also have 2 sweatshirts that my guys want designs on and I promised to complete those also!

Have a wonderful and warm day!

Comment

Welcome from Alabama...we had all that snow last week...we're finally back to normal..

my husband is in MA right now on business and he's none to happy about the snow LOL
              Michele

Comment

Welcome! I reckon everyone here except our Florida folks are just plain frozen. I sure hope you can come back and visit often. I bet that jewel box will be lovely. I believe a few on here have embroidery machines as well. I am old fashionened and cheap. I make my sis hand stitch for me. LOL.
                Looking forward to getting to know you

Blondie
                Sewing mends the soul.
                sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Welcome from Western NY. This is the best site on the web. It is easy to get around it thanks to Al the computer tech! He is a love to make this site so user friendly. That would be Jenny's son. Anyway, welcome and enjoy! Hugs, Jan
                  Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                  X