Hello all, I'm new to this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, I'm new to this...

My name is Crystal, I have decided to pick up on quilting just recently. I attempted to make a small quilt years ago and haven't quite finished it yet lol. But i ordered my first jellyroll and am excited to try it out again. Though i do not have much time as i am a very busy mom and my youngest is only 8 mo old. But i will try my best Thank you for letting me be a part of this!

Re: Hello all, I'm new to this...

Hurray for joining the ranks! I wish you the best of luck!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Hi Crystal
      Wow....new mom(Congrats!!!), busy, kinda new to quilting, an unfinished wip....you are gonna fit right in here! get comfy, you just might get addicted too!
      The people here are great, the tutes are great, the free drawing is great, the daily deal is great....
      lots of help & info & inspiration...
      enjoy!
      If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so surprised.

Comment

welcome you will love it here. everyone is very nice and you will find all your answers here for sure
        Patrice

Comment

Welcome!! Glad to have you here.
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

just signed up and ordered the binding tool . I used to sew years ago and now retired and want to give quilting a try . Also have a new grandaughter for incentive. Made her a few fleece blankets but that is all. What would anybody recommend for an easy first crib quilt?? Thanks. Anne

Comment

Hi, Crystal !
              You certainly made a great choice when you signed on with this forum. Wonderful company, wonderful prices, wonderful tuorials and wonderful friends! WELCOME !!!

Comment

Welcome, Crystal!
                There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Working...
                X