Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Wisconsin

New to the forum. Self introduction.
    I recently became unemployed and have all the time on my hands to do everything I couldn't do when I worked and now I am so overwhelmed on what to start first. So exciting! (Except now I am on a very limited budget)
    I love quilting and learning all that I can about it. Excited to share with others and learn from all of you! Thank you for letting me be a part of this great group.
    I LOVE Missouri Star Quilt Co. and I am so very thankful to Jenny for all her tutorial videos. Jenny, you are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing!!

Re: Hi from Wisconsin

Welcome! Don't you just love having free time to do what you like to do best?! I wake every morning with new hopes of what I can accomplish in my hobbies once the household chores are completed. It makes my days so exciting and full of adventures in the mediums of textiles and paper crafts. I hope you really enjoy your day, and also, enjoy finding many friends on the forum. Debi

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! I wish I had discovered quilting back when I was a homemaker, but I only found it a few years ago, and I'm a bank teller, so have to squeeze in my sewing during my off hours.

Congrats on finding the site and the tutorials, they are the VERY best. Enjoy, and be sure to share pictures of your projects. We love to see each others' work!
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome!! Sorry you found us under such bad circumstances....I'm hoping your job situation works out for you...

Quilting is such a great way to pass the time though when you are at home...and it doesn't have to be really expensive...you can get material at thrift stores even...I know plenty of people who use old sheets!! that vintage fabric even goes for some bucks on ebay and etsy....

if you have any questions let us know!!
        Michele

Comment

Hello from Western NY. I love it here too. I'm learning and have met such wonderful people. Jenny is the best teacher in her tutorials. Enjoy! Hugs, Jan L
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
          X