Hello from Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Ohio

Hi there. My name is Donna and i quilt. My mom got me into it about 3 years ago and i have probably made about 30 quilts total for family and friends. I think the pattern i like best is half square triangles because you can make so many different combinations with them. I am a grandma of 6 and a single mom of 3. My baby graduates in June and i'm really gonna miss him when he goes to college in the fall.

Re: Hello from Ohio

And snowed in in Ohio? We are here, NW MO.

Love the fact that you have six grandbabies - me, too!
    Love the fact that you quilt - me, too!
    Love the fact that you found Quilter's Forum. You will love it here - me, too!

Welcome on board.
    Sandy
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from MO! I like Sandy's words, and would say "ditto" except I only have 3 grand daughters! Congratulations on 6 little loved ones! I am new at quilting, but so far, I love piecing fabrics together and imagining the designs I can create. I am just learning the vocabulary, and am reading every Quilting magazine I can get my hands on. I collect photos of ones I would like to attempt some day!
      So...that's why I love the site - and all the tutorials. I hope you enjoy it, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
        And snowed in in Ohio? We are here, NW MO.

Love the fact that you have six grandbabies - me, too!
        Love the fact that you quilt - me, too!
        Love the fact that you found Quilter's Forum. You will love it here - me, too!

Welcome on board.
        Sandy
        We were snowed in. My son was out of school a couple of days and on a 90 minute delay one day. But everything is okay now for the moment

Comment

Working...
        X