mimi9411

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mimi9411

Hi, I'm mimi new on here , I just love the tuts and videos. I'm new at quilting also, trying to find a tut or video on squaring up my quilt blocks. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: mimi9411

Welcome, Mimi, from New Jersey!

I'll be interested to hear any tips you get on squaring up, also!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

You can find some great ones on you tube to square your quilt up
      Patrice

Comment

Welcome, mimi, to the group!
        I love all kinds of tips, too. I'm very new at quilting and love learning all the new hints and watch the tutorials while at my machine! I will take Patrice's advice also and look up squaring my blocks! Thanks for asking the question!

Comment

Welcome, Mimi, to the group. You will have a blast here and even learn to spend a "little" money. LOL
          There are wonderful people in this group that are anxious to help answer any questions you may have including me.
          You will become an "Ace" quilter in no time and love it as much as we all do.
          I am so happy you are on board and I know we will become great friends!!
          Piece and blessings with a lot of love thrown in,
          Vicki

Comment

Welcome from Florida - like Vicki said, you will love it here!
            Donna

Comment

Welcome to this site! I am sure you will come to love it here!

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.tF12tjLHK0w

Here you find severals tutorials on how to square up your quiltblock:

Good luck!
              sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
              The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
              A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
              And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Hello and welcome Mimi, I'm pleased you asked this question, it's something I'm trying to learn too, many thanks and enjoy the forum.

Comment

Working...
                X