No announcement yet.

New Quilter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forum, from sunny Southern California. There are a lot of wonderful people in this group. One area of the forum that you may want to participate in is the daily post where we share with each other what we accomplished the day before and what we plan to do that day. It's always in the "General Chit Chat" section and always has today's date on it. I was shy for a long time about joining in, but everyone there is so great and welcoming!

I want to thank you for mentioning that you found Simply Quilts on Amazon Prime. I had no idea the show was there! We've cut cable and satellite and pretty much only watch Amazon Prime, so this is really great news! (See, you're already adding good info here!!!)
    Toni (Southern California) ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

• DJGrammy
      DJGrammy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Toni your very kind ... It is so fun watching the Simply Quilts old episodes I remember my mom waking up early to drink her coffee and watch the VHS recorded show from the day before.. I wish I would have started then ...lol but I think in hindsight I probably wouldn't have had the time many happy regards
      Last edited by DJGrammy; January 21, 2023, 05:53 AM.

Welcome Dana from Massachusetts! Hope you'll share what you're working on!
    Michele
    ~The Commonwealth of Massachusetts~

Comment

Working...
    X