No announcement yet.

Instruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I am impressed šŸ’•. I am mother of 4 , all grown and married except one 14 year old. I love sewing and creation . I have sewn clothing for years and created many things. Only one quilt for my mother. I opened a seamstress/sewing necessity shop here in the high desert of new Mexico. Because alot of the people here needed a oasis . And I bought from missouri star the first makings of a quilt. Carpenter's Cuts

Comment

Wow , I am impressed šŸ’•. I am a mother of 4 all grown except for a 14 year old. I love sewing and creation. I opened a seamstress/ sewing necessity shop her in the desert of New Mexico. Because people needed and Oasis. I have done one quilt for my mother. BUT I found Missouri Star and bought the makings of a quilt and feel inspired to quilt .

Comment

Here's another Canadian welcome. Join us in our daily chats as we get to know you and you get to know us.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from Kentucky! Good luck as you begin your quilting journey. This is a wonderful place for inspiration and help when you need it.

Comment

Welcome from Oregon. Iā€™m mother to 4 also but 12 grandchildren. Hope you enjoy the forum.
            Vernona (Beaverton OR)

Comment

Welcome from BC Canada!
              Hike ~ BC, Canada

Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! šŸ˜

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Alberta, Canada!
                Maria
                Alberta, Canada

Comment

Working...
                X