Hi from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Oklahoma

I used to like to sew, making most of my clothes and even lots of my children's clothes for school. Now that they are grown (33 and 31), and I'm retired due to health (I'm a breast cancer survivor and I have fibromyalgia), I now love to quilt when I'm able. I especially love to quilt for my two grandsons (age 5) and for my new grandson anticipated to arrive in May. I have a wonderful husband of five years who is also disabled. We are now in the process of having our downstairs remodeled so that we can totally live downstairs, if need be. I can hardly wait until that is completed. We are trying to live in our smallest upstairs bedroom as our living room. Currently our refrigerator and washing machine are in our living room and our old dryer is in the garage along with the new dryer to be installed. Oh, yeah, the sink is also in the living room awaiting installation. I do have my sewing machine in one of my other upstairs bedrooms, but it's difficult to think about quilting at the moment. Hope to learn much from the forum.
    Susan

Re: Hi from Oklahoma

Welcome Susan! Always nice to meet a quilter! Sounds like you have a busy move ahead of you but hope you find some time to relax and have fun on the forum! The tutorials are great and the Daily Deal is addicting!
    Patti
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Re: Hi from Oklahoma

Welcome Susan,
      Nice of you to come visit us and hope you join us often. Sounds like you have a busy life right now but it will get sorted out and hopefully you can get sewing again. Again Welcome
      sigpic
      Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Working...
      X