X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    Just joined this morning. Looking forward to using the form
    Cathy from Canada

Welcome, Cathy from Canada, you will find many quilters here to answer any questions you may have. There are many Canadians here as well.
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Comment

Welcome, from another Canadian!
      Maria

Comment

Welcome Cathy from Indiana.

Rob
        So rather than practice makes perfect, I encourage you to think practice makes better.
        Quilts and More Magazine Summer 2021

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin, looking forward to seeing your quilts, I love photos!!!

Comment

Where in Canada are you from Cathy? I am from Quebec not too far from Ottawa.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. Feel free to chime in with comments or questions. We're a friendly bunch.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your projects.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Cathy.
                  "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                  Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Hello and welcome from Minnesota!
                    Carlie

Comment

Hi Cathy,
                      Another Canadian welcome. I'm in the suburbs of Canada's capital. Enjoy the quilting forum, and do share pictures of your projects. Check out the groups.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Hello from Texas. I'm sure you will love this board. There are so many helpful quilters here & all you need to do is ask questions. They will be answered by someone. We love pictures here & want to see what you make.

Comment

Working...
                        X