Hello from East Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from East Texas

This quilting gal is impressed! Hope you never run out of energy. I have learned so much in the short time I have been visiting. Passing it on to my quilting group. They were impressed, too. They were thinking that I am really smart and experienced at quilting. Naaa, I went ahead and told them it was the MSQC that was teaching me. Well, the room went quite when the lap tops and phones turned on. LOL We are all ears! Teach us more, please. Just a few quilters out of many in East Texas spreading the word and joy of quilting. Thanks!
    Last edited by justcutnquilt; January 4, 2011, 06:57 PM.

Re: Hello from East Texas

Hello from Ky
    Welcome to you and your quilting buddies. You will love it here.Everyone is so helpful. I haven't been here long and have already learned so much.

Comment

Popping in to welcome your whole group! What fun that must be...to be together and with the purpose of quilting! Wow. You'll all enjoy this site, and I hope you become really active participants. Good to hear from you! Debi

Comment

Welcome from Western New York. This is the best site for good tutorials. Jenny is amazing. Hugs, Jan
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

we love it here. i too have learned a lot. i had taken a quilt class. and was working on my first quilt. and did a search for you tube. it brought me to msqc. and i saw these easy quick beginning how to's. and i have been hooked ever since.. i am so hooked i tune in every day... through out the day...
          all the best
          Gina

Comment

Originally posted by justcutnquilt View Post
            This quilting gal is impressed! Hope you never run out of energy. I have learned so much in the short time I have been visiting. Passing it on to my quilting group. They were impressed, too. They were thinking that I am really smart and experienced at quilting. Naaa, I went ahead and told them it was the MSQC that was teaching me. Well, the room went quite when the lap tops and phones turned on. LOL We are all ears! Teach us more, please. Just a few quilters out of many in East Texas spreading the word and joy of quilting. Thanks!
            Hi East Texas! are you & your group still out there? We would all love to see pix of any projects that you or your quilting buddies are working on!
            If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so surprised.

Comment

Working...
            X