X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from BC, Canada!
    Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin! You will love this forum, it is lots of fun and you will make many new friends.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome from Wyoming. This is a great and friendly place to come. I can't say that I am a quilter. I do make quilts, but I call myself more of a sewist.

Retha

Comment

Originally posted by Rob the HOAQ View Post
          Hello from Indiana. I am very familiar with the case of Don Bolles, as I used to be a reporter, although certainly not at the level of your father. His death was a terrible tragedy not only for your family, but for the journalistic profession.

Glad you are here, and I urge you to become an active member and share what you've accomplished.

Rob
          Wow! A reporter who sews. You have my admiration! I'll have to get some pictures for you. Mom sewed almost all of his clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Retha View Post
            Welcome from Wyoming. This is a great and friendly place to come. I can't say that I am a quilter. I do make quilts, but I call myself more of a sewist.

Retha
            I feel like I've seen your name elsewhere. Sewist sounds so much better than sewer. ❤

Comment

• Retha
              Retha commented
              Editing a comment
              I also post on Thursdays (when I make it) on Eileen Roche's live youtube shows.

Thank you all for the sweet welcomes!

Comment

I am so sorry about your Dad but must say the hobby idea was a great idea to help you all through tough times. I'm sure they helped a lot. You will find help here and loads of fun too. Enjoy!!

Comment

Working...
              X