No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all!
    My name is Dee and i have only been sewing/quilting for 3 years. I learned by checking 1000's of tutorials and then doing it all wrong anyhow. I have completed 9 quilts and am currently holding 4 ufo's and preparing to begin 3 more. I color outside the lines, break all the rules, never follow a pattern without changing everything. I quite often have questions that i cant find answers for so here i am.

Welcome from TX Dee!! We're a great positive group. Ask as many questions as you like!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Missouri!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from Sunny Florida! Nobody around here has invited the quilt police to join, so you'll fit right in.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Ok...I’m giggling after reading your intro...so cute. Sounds like you are enjoying the quilting journey and are creative enough to play. I always say a pattern is a guide...not the law so I’m with you with muckin up a pattern...I do that, too. However, one piece of advice, since you are here and looking for guidance.....finish what you start! I am a no UFO zone girl and prefer the feelings associated to completions. That’s just me and it works for me. Welcome from Idaho!!
          "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Welcome Dee, from BC, Canada! I too an not a very experienced quilter and have never made a bed sized quilt ...yet, lol. I too love to play and see where it takes me, sometimes just to frustrations but other times I'm quikt pleased with my results. I'm playing with scraps these days and having fun! We'd love to see your quilts!
            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. We're a friendly bunch & are willing to help any way we can.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from So. California. Don't hesitate to ask questions, we all learn from each other.

Comment

Glad to have you. Welcome from Indiana. It's a great bunch of people here.

Rob
                  There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                  --Ken Burns

Comment

Hello and welcome from Wisconsin! We love rule breakers here, I am sure you will teach us some of your shortcuts. It sounds like you are well on your way in your quilting journey. Glad you found this Forum.

Comment

Welcome Dee from Ontario, Canada. We are all in this together learning and sharing, Enjoy.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Hello & welcome to the group.

I promise there are rule breakers here or those who want to be one. Your creative spirit is safe here. Welcome along for some quilting fun!

Comment

Working...
                        X