No announcement yet.

Hello From Wyoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Canada. I think you are officially a quilter. You pieced it, sandwiched it, quilted it, and its loved.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from So. California. Like others have said... you are a quilter. So glad you joined us.

Comment

I do love Wyoming, been there so many times driving the semi, been to all 4 borders! and in between!! Glad you joined, from Oklahoma
        Kathryn
        There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Welcome, I too am new here and everyone is wonderful

Comment

Welcome! I used to drive through Wyoming on my way to Omaha to visit family. I am struck by the beauty of your state. It kind of reaches out to grab your soul, making you long for wide open spaces. If my family lived on the West side of Nebraska, I'd move to Wyoming in a heartbeat!
            Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Welcome. Very pretty name. Our friends wife is also a Retha.

Comment

Howdy from Texas. You are going to love it here. There are so many wonderful, encouraging quilters here & are ready & willing to help you.

Comment

Working...
                X