New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

I'm loving the forum so far! I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this forum. The experience here is awesome.
    So, I hope for some good piece of advice.

Hello and Welcome , if I missed saying it when you joined. I have grown fond of being here myself. With all the social distancing and isolation, I find being here is like an ongoing conversation and the feeling of being stuck inside eases considerably. Having the same interests is a god send. I love that it is also the Jenny fan club chat room is the best ! Do you have a favorite tutorial ? or a few ? I like her ZigZag runner, Granny Squares, Building blocks tutorials best.

Comment

• osewme
      osewme commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the Jenny fan club chat room? I might like to give it a try. Hopefully it's not on face book as I'm not on FB.

• minipinlady
      minipinlady commented
      Editing a comment
      I was being funny...I was thinking of the forums as Jenny's fan club. I wish there was a special spot for Jenny's fans.If someone starts one I would join.

Hi and welcome from Missouri. We try our best to help each other around here. Glad you joined us.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from (supposedly) sunny Florida!
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Hi & welcome from Texas! I'm glad you joined the forum & look forward to seeing the things you are making.

Comment

Welcome from snowy Minnesota! This is a great place for ideas and help. Glad you joined us.
          Carlie

Comment

Hi and welcome from SE Missouri.

Comment

Welcome from Canada.
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from BC!
                Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Hello and welcome from Wisconsin! Haha Jenny's fan club, we are ALL Jenny's biggest fans here! There isn't an actual fan club for real that I know of but she has lots of followers. Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your projects.

Comment

Welcome from Canada. Don't be shy, tell us about yourself and quilting / sewing experience. There are many talented quilters here, and when all heads are put together, they are a wealth of knowledge. Post pictures of your projects. We love to be inspired.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Welcome from SW Ohio. What questions or advice do you want? Someone here should be able to answer them for you.
                    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                    Aesop

Comment

well if you look under Community, it shows Facebook, Instagram and youtube. maybe it is in there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X