cheers
    Rae

Welcome from TX!! Tell us about you!

Comment

• JCY
      JCY commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at her personal profile.

Hello from BC! Yes, it is a fantastic community. Welcome!!
    Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

animated-welcome-image-0129.gif...from Trenton, Ontario, Canada. I love the Austrailan quilting magazines. I had found an armload of them a a thrift store a few months ago. Really looking forward to seeing your quilts.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Missouri. So glad you joined us!
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from SW Ohio, USA. Your country is one I would love to travel to someday.
          No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
          Aesop

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! You will find loads of helpful people here!
            Carlie

Comment

Welcome from So. California, so glad you joined us.

Comment

Hello & welcome from Texas! It's so good to have you join us here on the M* forum. I love this board & the members are so helpful & encouraging. Hope to see some pictures from you soon.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, USA. We're a friendly bunch here. It's great to share ideas.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana. Glad you're here.

Rob
                    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                    --Ken Burns

Comment

Yes welcome to the forum! love the Aussie magazines, French and British ones too. I have a few left but have cleaned out most other magazines. One must.
                      have loads of fun here. post pics when you figure out how. not hard to do. Enjoy!!👵

Comment

From the Basque Country in the north of Spain, I welcome you to this forum, I hope to see you more and admire your work.

Comment

Welcome to the M* Forum from Southern California. I always get excited when a quilter from Australia joins the forum. I lived in Castle Hill outside of Sydney from late 1997 to early 2000. In other words, we lived through all the road construction but didn't get to see the Olympics. As soon as we settled in, I bought a sewing machine and some Australian fabric. I had a wonderful time visiting your sunburnt country!

Where in Australia do you live?
                          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Welcome from Canada's capital. I will watch with anticipation when you share your quilts. I watch Helen Godden -- a HandiQuilter ambassador and love what she does on her Sweet 16. Love the Aussie accent.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                            X