Hello from Seabrook New Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Seabrook New Hampshire

Just joined about 2 days ago, Brand new at quilting, about to attempt the Periwinkle Quilt and make it much bigger for a king size bed with a loy of over hang, Using all scraps will be colorful.

Hello Little Hobbit, and welcome from Trenton Ontario. canadian-flag.gif

Comment

Wecolme from TX. Good luck on your quilt! Such a great forum ..ask questions and have a blast!!

Comment

Howdy from Texas. I'm so glad you joined this quilting forum. I think you will really like it here as there are so many here who are willing to help you along your journey. We love pictures & want to see your progress.

Comment

Hello from Denver CO Welcome and great sewing on your Periwinkle project.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! I will reiterate, glad to have you on the forum, you will find this a very helpful place!
            Carlie

Comment

Hello from Indiana. Can't add any more to what everyone has said.

Rob
              There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
              --Ken Burns

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Texas. the other day I had to look up New Hampshire, believe it or not. i had forgotten it was one of our States! my brain!! I was thinking of England. I know we named things here that reminded people of England but my goodness, i evidently forgot more than i thought.
                Enjoy the forum and pop in often!!!

Comment

Welcome to the group. When I first joined, I never realized how much I would treasure this group of friends.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from a Missouri.
                    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome to the Forum from Colorado. I've been here several years. It's a great place to be to make friends & expand your knowledge about quilting.

Comment

Welcome from FL!

This is a great place to learn quilting and new techniques!

Comment

Welcome from sunny Florida. I have the papers and template for the periwinkle, I've just never gotten around to it. Good luck! I can't wait to see yours.
                          Katrina
                          โ€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.โ€ Maya Angelou

Comment

Hello from BC, Canada! Welcome and please show us your progress!! Ask lots of questions along the way. ๐Ÿ™‚
                            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Welcome to the forum from New York. Have fun with your periwinkle quilt. Don't forget to share pictures. We love to ooh and ahh over everyone's creations.
                              Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X