Just joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined

I just joined tonight when I stumbled across your website. It really caught my eye, because I am a member of the Missouri Star Quilters in Poplar Bluff, MO. I believe we are on the other side of the state from you. I'm actually in Arkansas, but they let me cross the border every month to attend the meetings.

Re: Just joined

OOOHHH!! that is so great! It is good to meet you. How nice of your group to let you cross the border into MO!
    Missouri Star, is a great name, huh!
    heheheh, SO glad you found us. Hope you enjoy yourself and stay a while. 8-)

Comment

Glad you found us!! Welcome!

Comment

I'm new too.. welcome, seems like a great place already ... that me over there in the smilies .. isnt that funny?
        Quilt Vader
        If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Comment

Hey welcome!!! I'm from AR too!! I live near Bentonville area though They welcome us wherever we're from thank goodness
          To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Welcome from a little further south in N. AL!! Glad you stumbled in!!
            Michele

Comment

I'm new today....are there messages sent to our email address daily like The Quilting Board? Stay warm! Cold here in Michigan!!

Comment

Welcome from Eastern Missouri! Enjoy this forum. Sign up to get the newsletters and the morning Daily Deal, and they'll come to your inbox!

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Licking, Missouri. Glad you joined us!! Barb
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
                  X