Greetings from a tiny camper in the woods of Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from a tiny camper in the woods of Canada

Hello new friends! I'm Jenn. I'm a brand new quilter and am SILLY excited about everything MSQC!

Currently, I'm sitting in my camper on the east coast of Canada, watching the leaves fall out my window. I'm soon to be packing up my sewing machines, my hoard of fabric, my board games, and my two cats and driving back to Toronto where I live year round. I'm happy to find the forums and am looking forward to the many benefits of community - especially as a newb and especially during a pandemic

Hi, Jenn, and welcome to the forum. You will find help, friendship and inspiration here. We have good people on the forum.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from central Wisconsin!!! Glad to have you aboard, very friendly and helpful forum!!!

Comment

I live full-time in an RV with my husband and dog. Right now we are by the finger lakes in upper NY. Sewing in such a small space can be challenging but possible. Please share pictures of your projects. Laura
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Jenn from BC! This is an awesome community with amazing people. I consider myself to be an advanced beginner?? These lovely folks have helped me so much! They are very experienced and constant inspiration! Enjoy the forum.
          Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Aloha from Kauai!
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Welcome to the bunch from sunny Florida. We've had a few days of cooler weather, but I'm thrilled to see the sun again!
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Hi and welcome from Long Island, New York!
                If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

mexican-wave-penguin-smiley-emoticon.gif Welcome from Trenton Ontario. I loved the east coast. We lived there almost 20 years. It's beautiful there at this time of year. Wishing you safe travels back to TO. Stay safe, healthy and happy. ~Madonna

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! This is a great place to make friends and learn.
                    Carlie

Comment

Welcome from TX!! You'll love it here!!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. I think you'll like it here. There are many Canadians on the Forum.

Comment

Howdy from Texas! You are going to love this board. There are so many helpful & encouraging people here & you will learn lots & lots from them. Since you already "know" Jenny, you are already aware that quilting is so much fun. We love pictures so please show us your starts, finishes & everything in between.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. Envy you your camper and fall scenery.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana. Glad you've joined us.

Rob
                              There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                              --Ken Burns

Comment

Working...
                              X