Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to be here, from Lancaster, PA

Hi there and Happy Quilting!
    My grandmother taught me to hand quilt and I made my first quilt with her in about 1974. I made a few small quilts, and started a nice quilt in 1985 for my daughter, before she was born. Then she was born, the quilt got rolled on the rail about half quilted, and that was the end of that. Until 2018 - retired, I have no excuse. I finished the quilt and then made a new huge one for our bedspread, and the snowball started to roll! Loving being a quilter again.
    Peg S in Lancaster PA

Welcome Peg...my grandmother was PA. I live in Ontario Canada. You will love these forums and the shared pictures . Hope to see more of you here . Take care. ~Madonna

Comment

Welcome from el paso, TX. Glad you're here.

Comment

Howdy from Texas! So glad you decided to join this forum. There is lots of good information here with very helpful quilters who will take you by the hand & teach you things about quilting that will make your journey fun & easy. I look forward to seeing pictures of the things you have done & are doing.

Comment

Welcome from Oklahoma, hands down this is the very best group of quilters you could ever find!
          Kathryn
          There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! I've been here only a few months. This is a wonderful, helpful bunch of quilters!
            Carlie

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Missouri. Glad you joined us.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from Sunny Florida! I'm a retirement quilter, too.
                Katrina
                “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. Glad you joined us.

Comment

Welcome from Western PA! I am envious-- you are in the heart of Amish country where the best quilt shops are!
                    ~ Carol from PA

Comment

• Peg S
                      Peg S commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, when it comes to the fabric stash, this is a very dangerous place to live, ha!

Welcome from Northeast Ohio!
                    Welcome 2.png

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin!!!!

Comment

Welcome from SW Ohio. Glad to have another quilter join the group.
                        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                        Aesop

Comment

Welcome from So. Calif and glad you joined us. I have learned and relearned so much from all the talented quilters here.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana. Loved visiting the Old Country Store Fabrics when we visited Pennsylvania several years ago. Still order from there often. You'll find a great deal of encouragement here.

Rob
                            There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                            --Ken Burns

Comment

• Peg S
                              Peg S commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The Old Country Store is my favorite shop!
                          Working...
                          X