X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiltingtrish
    replied
    Re: Hi from Pa!

Wow Lin - it's a small world! I grew up in Camp Hill and now live in Newport (between State College and Hbg.) We love it here - small town and all.
    You'll have to come back for a visit.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Brenda M
    replied

Hello from Ontario Canada...your going to love it here. I'm a newbie as well, and this site is full of great information.

Leave a comment:

• Onetiredmomma
    replied

Quiltingtrish-I went to college in Carlisle and owned my first house in Mechanicsburg. I worked in Grantham and Camp Hill, and my husband worked in Middletown. So we are familiar with central, pa since we lived there a total of 9 years. Thanks for the Uniontown tip. That town is just a little south of us.

RFREE- I'll be in Ky in a couple of weeks. My brother lives in Louisville. I'll just look out the window of the car and wave

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

Hey - Blondie - no sending Jan any snow - it would have to go through me first!
    Send it on to the East - they have so much in New Jersey right now, what's a little more?

Lin - east of Pittsburgh. I was visiting my friend down near the W. Virginia border back in the fall and we did a shop hop with shops that ran from Pittsburgh down to the border area. It was lots of fun. I think they are doing it again in 2011, so keep your eyes open. There's a shop in Uniontown that I just fell in love with. The people are very nice and helpful and it seemed like a nice little town.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

It's ok by me Blondie,cause my snow is melting and the road is showing. LOL

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    replied

Hi Lin,
    Wow! I am impressed.....3 babies, a job, and time to sew! What am I doing wrong! Welcome! You will love it here! So much knowledge, so much creativity, and people that are so sweet!
    Suzy Que

Leave a comment:

• Onetiredmomma
    replied

Thanks for the warm welcome. We are just a little east of Pittsburgh, for those who were curious.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Hi Lin!
    Welcome to the group. Sure hope you come back soon. I'm Blondie and live in NC, where we just had the first Christmas to have snow falling since 1947. I am ready to wave bye bye to it. In fact, I am sending it up to Jan in NY! hehehe

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Hi Lin, welcome from NY. The western part in the Finger Lakes Region, wine country. You will love it here it is a great place to learn. And wow, how do you keep up with 3 babies and a job?? Wish I had your stamina. Hugs, Jan

Leave a comment:

• RFREE
    replied

Howdy from Ky , Sounds like you have your hands full for sure. Welcome to this site you will love it. Everyone is so helpful.

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Hi Lin! I'm "next door" in New Jersey. Welcome! You'll love this site. Lots of really nice people and inspiration!

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

Welcome Lin! I'm from PA too - the central part - what part are you from?
    You will love it here.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Patrice
    replied

Hi from GA. You will like it here. lots of nice people

Leave a comment:

• Onetiredmomma
    started a topic Hi from Pa!

Hi from Pa!

Hi,
    My name is Lin and when I'm not playing with my three kids (a 2 year old and 11 month old twins) or working with horses (my job) I like to wind down with sewing projects. I'm just learning quilting basics so I'm coming here for ideas and I love the Missouri Quilting YouTube videos. Hope to get to see some tips and pointers here.
Working...
X