Close neighbor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close neighbor.

I am from a small area in the KC, MO area called Sugar Creek. I have been quilting for about 5 years but I have wanted to for a lot longer than that. I do have a question regarding the stores opening up. Does anyone know if and when they will reopen?

Welcome from Indiana. My understanding is that the stores won't reopen until the spring of 2021.

Rob
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Comment

wow. did not know that. well internet shopping is still available, so at least we have that.

Comment

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/msqc/covid-19-response

Here's the information.

Rob
        There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
        --Ken Burns

Comment

• Bubby
          Bubby commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for this, Rob. I had heard this but I had not seen the written announcement from M*.

The LQSs around here are open for business. Must wear a mask, of course, & do the social distancing.

Comment

My grandparents lived in Sugar Creek all my growing up years. I remember the smell from the standard oil company where my grandfather worked and in the summer how they spread the oil on the roads. I know that is a thing of the past now. I havent been there for 20 years and the last time I was there, things surely were different than when I was a kid.
          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
          Terry

Comment

• sydneybean
            sydneybean commented
            Editing a comment
            They still oil and chip the county roads around here!

Welcome to the M* Quilting Board. It's always great to have new members who can enlighten us with more knowledge & tips. Have fun with your quilting hobby & ask questions & post pictures. We love pictures!

Comment

Working...
          X