Hello from Oklahoma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Oklahoma!

Good morning from Oklahoma! I am thankful to have discovered this forum! I joined a while back, but never posted until now. I recently left Facebook and decided a quilting forum would be more fun to check into from time to time.

Have a great day, folks! ❣

Welcome to the forum from Missouri. Glad you joined us.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from Ohio. Glad you finally posted. Send pics of your projects, please.
      No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
      Aesop

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from So. California.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. I've never been on Facebook. This Forum is the only social media in which I participate. Chime in whenever, and post pics of your projects. Happy Quilting!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana. In the short time I've been here, I've found this group to be one of the friendliest I've encountered.

Rob
            "Both quilts and men will keep you warm, but a quilt will never say anything stupid."
            --Sign in my wife's sewing room

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin, this forum makes all of this shutdown tolerable. Would be lost without it, since my social contact is nil!!!

Comment

Welcome from TX. I also gave up Facebook and this is my social media. My twin boys live in OK one works at Walmart and the other goes OU. Both are OK national guard. Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome from Sunny Florida!
                  Katrina
                  “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Hi, I am also new here

Comment

Originally posted by Momofmonsters5 View Post
                      Welcome from TX. I also gave up Facebook and this is my social media. My twin boys live in OK one works at Walmart and the other goes OU. Both are OK national guard. Welcome!!
                      Thank them for their service! What a proud mom you must be! 💙💙

My sister lived in TX most of my life. I love the state! She moved to OKC recently so she is a tad closer now.

Comment

Hello and welcome, from northern California.

Jeannette

Comment

Welcome & howdy from Texas. It's great to have you here. I think you will like this a lot better than facebook...😁 Ask as many question as you can dream up. We all learn from everyone else. We love pictures too so be sure & post some ongoing projects (or past projects) that you have going. Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                          X