Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fulcrum29 says hi

Hello everyone!

I'm a newcomer to this forum, and to quilting in general (although not that much). The thing is that I was recently initiated to it by my wife, after she noticed that I had several quilted jackets (I do medieval historical reenacting) that needed repairs. She explained me how to do so and I was able to fix one of them myself, which was my first step into quilting!
    So, I've arrived here through unusual means, but still landed there and am here to stay.

Thanks in advance for having me over!

Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of help and inspiration here.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome! I'd love to see some photos of the costumes-- probably a lot of others here would, too.
      ~ Carol from PA

Comment

It doesn't matter how you got here, welcome!
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Hello and Welcome from northern California!

Jeannette

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin!!!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. It's nice to have another male quilter on board. Feel free to share & to ask questions.

Comment

Welcome from TX

Comment

Thanks for your warm welcome! The weather is terrible today (I've got the lights on in the middle of the day) so all pictures will be terrible, I'll do good ones as soon as I get some good, natural light.

Comment

Welcome from Texas. I just recently started posting again (been away for a while). So glad you decided to take up quilting & can't wait to see some pictures of what you have made. Hope you have fun with your new found hobby.

Comment

Working...
                    X