New to the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the forums

I'm Connie from Louisiana. I haven't made many quilts...I do love everything about making quilts....I've been watching Jenny's tutorials for several years now and love them. I hope to learn and get to know you all.

Welcome from TX! I lived In L a for a few years

Comment

Welcome to the learning train. We're all constantly learning something new and it's still exciting when you master a new skill!
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. Glad you joined us. Happy Quilting!

Comment

Welcome from Oklahoma, you just found the best forum any where, these ladies & gents. are always here to assist in your quilting adventures.
          Kathryn
          There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! I'm still learning the ropes of quilting although I started 25 years ago. Now I have the time to work on learning new skills. This is a great place to learn and also get help from both guys and gals!
            Carlie

Comment

Welcome from SW Pennsylvania!
              ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Welcome from the Basque Country to this fantastic forum

Comment

Yes, welcome from Texas (again). It's fun and helpful here. Glad to have you!

Comment

Welcome from a transplant from LA to TX. This s a great support forum.

Comment

Howdy neighbor! I'm from Texas & so glad you joined the board. There is lots of information & encouragement here.

Comment

Greetings from the Hoosier State. You'll learn a great deal here.

Rob
                        There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                        --Ken Burns

Comment

Working...
                        X