Beginner quilter - hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner quilter - hello!

Newbie quilter here Have made a couple of baby quits and tackled a too-large HST for practice. I find quilting very therapeutic and love selecting colors and patterns. Excited to learn more tips and tricks to help improve my technique! I live in Pittsburgh with my husband, 3yo son, and dog Lemon who is often at my feet when I’m quilting.
    Last edited by DawnRB; July 6, 2020, 04:32 AM.

Hello Dawn and welcome to the Forum from Wisconsin! Where are you from? Always glad to have new people join us and looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your projects. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. We love to help and listening to each other is how we all learn.

Comment

Hello Dawn and welcome to the forum from so. calif. Glad you joined us.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from Missouri. You will get loads of inspiration here. Be sure to watch Jenny’s tutorials.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from TX! This is a great place, lots of great advise. Rachel

Comment

Welcome from SW Ohio. You will be happy to have found us. There are so many helpful folks willing to answer any or all of your quilting questions. Be sure to post pictures of your work. We love to see others projects.
            No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
            Aesop

Comment

Hi from sunny Florida. My dog, Gabby, has a bed under the ironing board that she cuddles up in while I'm sewing. It's nice to have the company.

Welcome aboard!
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome from Colorado! We're a friendly bunch. Feel free to ask questions or make comments. Lots of helpful advice on this Forum.

Comment

Hi Dawn, welcome to the forum.
                  "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                  Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Germany

Comment

Working...
                    X