Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SagedCrone
    replied
    Welcome back! I did much the same thing..signed up many years ago..visited, chatted, posted..then it seemed as though I fell off the face of the planet I'm sure (I'm not sure I didn't!) same thing here..divorced..sold it all, moved across country from SC to Mt...so found my way out west and back here..I still don't visit tons, but I do when I can. So..welcome back..all the way from MT!

Sage, crone of 'falling off the planet'..

Leave a comment:

• GuitarGramma
    replied
    Wendy!!!!! It is so good to have you back on the forum! Time does fly, as I had no idea it had been five years since you'd posted, nor that Liam could possibly be a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE!!! Woo hoo!!! Oh, by the way, you look gorgeous!!!

I'm glad to know that you are able to continue working from your home and that your crafting life has grown. You sound really happy.

Welcome back! I hope to see you here often. I'm so happy you're here again.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied
    Welcome back, Wendy. It’s been a long time. Congratulations to Liam.

Leave a comment:

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    This is a great place!!

• WendyI
    replied
    Such sweet welcomes from everyone! I can't wait to get caught up!

Leave a comment:

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so much!

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    The world is crazy wow. Never thought I would live to see this day! So great this place is here!

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! So nice to see you here!!

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! xo

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Hey doll!! thank you!! How is your girl doing?!! I think of her often and the quilt we all made her. Hoping you are all well. xo

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Time really does fly! And thank you sweetheart Life is getting there for sure. xox

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much Karen! Awwww grandbabies! Congrats!! Did you decide work was easier!? I cannot WAIT to retire! I am NEVER going back to work!! LOL!

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much! So nice to be back and see such a warm welcome. Yes so many things have changed. I love it tho! So far this fall everything will be online. I'm also working from home so it will be good for him to have me here I think! I'm excited for him!

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Claire!

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you mimi!
Working...
X