• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    That's so sweet of you to say. Thank you! xox

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    So nice to see you here! I can't believe it either! They really do grow up so fast!

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Isn't it crazy?!?

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    That's so sweet! Thank you! Happy to have made it back here!

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Liam will be staying at home with me thank goodness! I'm not ready for him to leave the nest just yet! He will be attending a community college, 3 year diploma/co-op program in Supply Chain Management and Business Administration. I'm tempted to take the class with him! Online to begin so that will for sure be a challenge for him. LOVE embroidery!

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks doll! It's so nice to see all the familiar faces in here still!! xox
    Last edited by WendyI; June 15, 2020, 03:36 PM.

• WendyI
    commented on 's reply
    you've found an amazing forum with great people! And so much knowledge. You'll love this place and you will learn so much!

• BeaPeg
    replied
    Hallo from Germany and welcome, I'm new, too, like others.

Leave a comment:

• MSN
    replied
    Welcome back, Wendy! So glad to hear that you have landed in a good spot. You have been missed by many here.

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied
    Welcome back Wendy! I'm glad to hear you're in a good place in your life. It's hard to believe Liam is going to college in the fall...time flies!

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied
    Hi Wendy welcome back!

Wow, how time flies, Liam heading to college! Glad to hear you are doing well and are doing some sewing. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied
    Hi Wendy, welcome back! It's good to hear from you again.

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn J
    replied
    Welcome back Wendy! I've thought about you often over the years and so glad that you've found happiness and contentment. We've all missed you and look forward to you sharing your work!

Leave a comment:

• amartin24
    replied
    Welcome back Wendy! So nice to hear from you again. Sounds like your life is going pretty well which is wonderful news! Congrats to Liam and his college adventure. Will he be commuting to college or living away? Canada or states? I've been doing a lot of embroidery as well and find it relaxing in between quilting projects.

Leave a comment:

• Carol336
    replied
    Hi Wendy, Welcome Back. I have thought of you often and wondered how you and Liam were doing. And now you tell us that that adorable little boy is starting college in the fall - I simply cannot believe it!!!! Congratulations Liam.
    So glad to see you so happy and smiling again.
    I don't get in here as much anymore, just trying to limit my time online. I'm am still making my bags and quilts so all is good,
    Again...WELCOME BACK!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X