No announcement yet.

Newbi - again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Wendy, Welcome Back. I have thought of you often and wondered how you and Liam were doing. And now you tell us that that adorable little boy is starting college in the fall - I simply cannot believe it!!!! Congratulations Liam.
    So glad to see you so happy and smiling again.
    I don't get in here as much anymore, just trying to limit my time online. I'm am still making my bags and quilts so all is good,
    Again...WELCOME BACK!!!

Comment

Welcome back Wendy! So nice to hear from you again. Sounds like your life is going pretty well which is wonderful news! Congrats to Liam and his college adventure. Will he be commuting to college or living away? Canada or states? I've been doing a lot of embroidery as well and find it relaxing in between quilting projects.
      I am Sew Blessed!
      Alina

Comment

• WendyI
        WendyI commented
        Editing a comment
        Liam will be staying at home with me thank goodness! I'm not ready for him to leave the nest just yet! He will be attending a community college, 3 year diploma/co-op program in Supply Chain Management and Business Administration. I'm tempted to take the class with him! Online to begin so that will for sure be a challenge for him. LOVE embroidery!

Welcome back Wendy! I've thought about you often over the years and so glad that you've found happiness and contentment. We've all missed you and look forward to you sharing your work!

Comment

• WendyI
        WendyI commented
        Editing a comment
        That's so sweet! Thank you! Happy to have made it back here!

Hi Wendy, welcome back! It's good to hear from you again.
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Hi Wendy welcome back!

Wow, how time flies, Liam heading to college! Glad to hear you are doing well and are doing some sewing. Looking forward to seeing your posts.
        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

• WendyI
          WendyI commented
          Editing a comment
          Isn't it crazy?!?

Welcome back Wendy! I'm glad to hear you're in a good place in your life. It's hard to believe Liam is going to college in the fall...time flies!
        *~* Myrna *~*
        *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

• WendyI
          WendyI commented
          Editing a comment
          So nice to see you here! I can't believe it either! They really do grow up so fast!

Welcome back, Wendy! So glad to hear that you have landed in a good spot. You have been missed by many here.

Comment

• WendyI
          WendyI commented
          Editing a comment
          That's so sweet of you to say. Thank you! xox

Hallo from Germany and welcome, I'm new, too, like others.

Comment

• WendyI
          WendyI commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a great place!!

Such sweet welcomes from everyone! I can't wait to get caught up!

Comment

Welcome back, Wendy. It’s been a long time. Congratulations to Liam.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Wendy!!!!! It is so good to have you back on the forum! Time does fly, as I had no idea it had been five years since you'd posted, nor that Liam could possibly be a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE!!! Woo hoo!!! Oh, by the way, you look gorgeous!!!

I'm glad to know that you are able to continue working from your home and that your crafting life has grown. You sound really happy.

Welcome back! I hope to see you here often. I'm so happy you're here again.
            Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Welcome back! I did much the same thing..signed up many years ago..visited, chatted, posted..then it seemed as though I fell off the face of the planet I'm sure (I'm not sure I didn't!) same thing here..divorced..sold it all, moved across country from SC to Mt...so found my way out west and back here..I still don't visit tons, but I do when I can. So..welcome back..all the way from MT!

Sage, crone of 'falling off the planet'..
              😎 Happy Thread tails and trails

Sage

Comment

Working...
              X