Hello Quilters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Quilters!

Hi, I'm Mimi. I live in North Carolina. So glad I found this Forum.
    Just had our 11th grand baby. Like all the 10 before, the newbie gets a quilt. But I was so sure this one was a girl....I made a girlie quilt! This was our daughter's 7th child, 5 boys, 1 girl...so we were really pulling for a girl...BUT, you know what happened....don't cha???? We had a big, healthy, baby boy! During Corona we were not out shopping for fabric, so I bought online and ended up making Broc a beautiful quilt. Keeping the girlie one as a spare, as they are shooting for 10 children...

Welcome to the forum, Mimi. You must be one busy grandma...I can’t imagine that many Grands to keep up with.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I have three grands, and love them dearly. They still get new quilts every once in a while. Welcome to the forum from a former North Carolinian.
      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome and congratulations

Comment

Wow, I am kept busy with just 5. Congratulations and Welcome, although I'm pretty new here too.
          Carlie

Comment

Welcome from TX! I lived in NC and loved it! My bf and I have 12 kids combined..5 for me 7 for him. Only 1 grand so far...can't wait!! I have spoiled Rosa like crazy! Congrats!!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. Glad you joined us.

Comment

Welcome from Idaho and congratulations on the new addition. They want 10 children? Goodness...you will be busy in the years ahead loving them through your needle!, love it!
                "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Welcome from So. Calif. and happy to have you join us.

Comment

Welcome from Ohio. I have two sons in NC and one in GA. Only daughter lives here in OH. Sounds like you are a busy Gma! Do your children live nearby? Have been making quilts here for GreatGrands now as the Grands are adults now. Please share pics of your quilts, we love to see pictures
                    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                    Aesop

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! I have a son living in NC. I visited them for a month in Jan.....lovely state. Wow! You have lots of GKs :-)

Comment

Hello and welcome here. Congratulation to your new grandchild.
                        Greetings from Germany

Comment

HELLOO all the way from Montana..I'm not sure how you keep up with that many grands, but you know..my mom did it..many times more than that (she had 9 kids so bound to have LOTS of grands and great grands) I have 4..2 of each, from 2 of each children! LOL..anyway..WELCOME!! I don't post a bunch right now..but you'll see me on and off..don't be shy!

Sage, crone of 4, 2 and 2.
                          😎 Happy Thread tails and trails

Sage

Comment

Hello from the Seattle area. Just joined to day and and can't figure out how to post. Is there a tutorial for the technologically challenged?

Comment

Working...
                            X