X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI from The Netherlands

Good Morning all!

A dear friend referred me to this forum, thank you Teen
    I've been quilting since about 10 years, the second quilt I started was a Dear Jane. What did I know........LOL
    Looking forward to a great time with all of you.

Welcome from Washington State! I live in Tacoma, about 30 miles south of Seattle.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Welcome from Pennsylvania. Enjoy the forum!
      Nancy

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, USA! My DIL is from Spakenburg. DS#1 was in the Air Force in the Netherlands stationed at Soesterburg. Her BIL is in the Dutch Air Force. I visited over there when they had their very traditional Dutch wedding. Wonderful memories! They now live in the Wash. D.C. area.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Canada. One of my best girlfriend's heritage is Dutch. Last year the entire family went again for a family reunion. There were 250 relatives from Canada, US & Europe. It was a Peters reunion, but she is a Van Munsteren.

Enjoy the forum. Do share some pictures of your quilt projects.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Always happy to see new members.
                No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                Aesop

Comment

yes Welcome from Texas USA. Dear Jane quilts can take a long time. Enjoy it all!! they end up so beautiful. I've never made one myself. Come in and chat every day if you can.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Sunny Florida.

Oh my, Dear Jane! That's quite a quilt to work on! One of my cousin's was making 3 at one time. One for her and each of her daughters, I don't know if she ever finished it, because her husband retired and they've been on the go since.

Good luck with your project, I'd love to see what you've already gotten done.
                    Katrina

โ€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.โ€
                    โ€• Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome, Anael, from Idaho!!! So glad you joined me here, my friend! Let the fun begin! Let's do another Kingwell sew-along soon! Hugs!
                      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Welcome to the forum from the UK๐Ÿ‘‹
                        so pleased you joined us.

Comment

Thank you all so very much!!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! Glad you're here ๐Ÿ˜€

Comment

C'mon on in!! Sit right here next to me and tell me about that Dear Jane..did you finish it?? Still working on it?? Pictures?? LOL..Montana here and was only a few years ago that I started looking at a Dear Jane. Still haven't looked hard enough cause it's still not in my 'to do pile'. I was ambitious as a new quilter too...my goal was a Mariners Compass. Then I found out it's done via paper piecing. I've never been fond of paper piecing. So it's also, on that..'maybe' list. Either way..welcome aboard! Have fun, explore and create with us!

Sage...crone of 'someday' lists
                              ๐Ÿ˜Ž Happy Thread tails and trails

Sage

Comment

Working...
                              X