Hello from Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Idaho

I'm so glad that a friend referred me to this forum and I look forward to chatting with you and drooling over your creations. I have been Quilting since 2016 and I have lost count on how many quilts I have made. I'm partial to applique work but enjoy making all types of patterns. I love making QOV quilts and detest UFO's so I finish what I start....however, I am a pattern hoarder. Lol...My bucket list is extensive.
    "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Welcome from Tacoma! Have fun here!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Welcome to tthe group.

Comment

Welcome from Sunny Florida!
        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Missouri...glad you joined. Very few of us can say that we always finish what we start...that’s incredible!
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from Texas! Wow you finish everything! Yep can't say that I think I have 20 UFOs at least! I'll start something and then have to wait on fabric or something comes up that I need to make someone something.

Comment

• Teen
              Teen commented
              Editing a comment
              My "No UFO" rule is really about being anal more than anything...lol. My quilting mentor was the same way so it definitely trickled down to me in the learning process.

From a distance and the great Atlantic sea I welcome you from the Basque Coun try

Comment

Welcome from Colorado! We used to live in Moscow, up in the panhandle area. DH was born & raised in Coeur d'Alene.
              His 2 sons still live in that area. We've been in CO since 1978 & love the weather here (most of the time!) Happy Quilting!

Comment

• Teen
                Teen commented
                Editing a comment
                I live in the Southwest, Boise region. Too cold up North for me...lol.. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome from Canada - - unusally cold Canada currently getting snow flurries and grizzle. I look forward to seeing your projects.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

👋👋 Hi Teen!!

Comment

• Teen
                  Teen commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi, back, silly Anael!!

Welcome to the forum from the UK👋 Teen😁

Comment

Well, you've come to the right forum Teen!
                  Welcome from Michigan!
                  In case you didn't know MSQC has a Daily Deal that comes out 7 days a week! If that doesn't make your hoarding worse, I don't know what will!!!! (just kidding of course...wait..maybe I'm not kidding after all! LOL! )
                  Here's today 05/10/20 Daily Deal :
                  https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...ontent=navlink
                  ************************************************** ********************************
                  MSQC has a tutorial that our awesome Jenny Doan does for us each Friday! (Yes, a lot of us either stay up to be able to watch the Tutorial when it's first downloaded...a little strange? Of course! (at least that's how my family describes me. Can't speak for everyone else.)
                  https://youtu.be/p4LMkiTJjso
                  Of course there's a lot of awesome forum members that post some wonderful things and then too, they're pretty helpful when someone asks for help too!

Welcome to the forum!
                  Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                  http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin! You will love the forum, such great people here. Lots of highly skilled quilters and they are so generous when you reach out and need help. I am kind of like you, I have no UFOs either!

Comment

HELLO! Welcome! Montana here...You can come sit by me and talk about that no 'UFO' rule. I SEMI have that...meaning, I have a few, but I work on them (some) still, so they are unfinished yes, but not forgotten. LOL..now...I DO have an ugly quilt top that I just cannot seem to do anything with..it pains me when I look at it, so that one I can say, is a legal UFO..lol Glad you found us, maybe some day we will meet up since we are only a state away..of course, these states being so large, it's still several days away! LOL Cant wait to see some pics!

Sage..crone of 1 ugly quilt top
                      😎 Happy Thread tails and trails

Sage

Comment

Welcome to the forum—it’s a great community!! I’m also in the Boise area 😀

Comment

Working...
                        X