Hello from Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Georgia

Hi, I'm from Georgia and so happy I found this forum! I've been quilting for about two years but have been sewing since high school. I retired in 2016 and started quilting a couple of years later and I can't get enough of it! I turned one of my bedrooms into a sewing room and feel the stress disappear when I enter my happy place! Every single day I check my inbox for the Daily Deal and what's new with Jenny! I look forward to learning a lot from this forum! Thanks! 😍

Welcome from Colorado. Share your projects & feel free to ask questions or give comments.

Comment

Hello from NE FL (or SE GA from what I'm told). Welcome to the bunch!
      Katrina

β€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Hello from Minnesota! I just jined the forum yesterday so I guess we are the newbies!
        Carlie

Comment

Welcome from the Basque Country, I hope to see you on the forum and to show us some of your work

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from So. Calif. Like you I also turned a bedroom into a sewing room. Happy you found us!

Comment

Hello and welcome from the UKπŸ‘‹πŸ˜

Comment

Welcome from PA!
                Tracie

Comment

welcome-clipart-welcome-clip-art-clipart-free-clipart.jpg
                  JaniB
                  Welcome to MSQC's Forum!
                  There's so many awesome forum members here at MSQC and we've apparently added one more! We all sooner or later get bitten by the Quilting Bug and Jenny & staff along with Jenny's other family members make quilting fun, easy and amazing for all of us!!

Take care....and Welcome to MSQC from Michigan!
                  Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                  http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

GREETINGS!! Doesn't quilting just grab you? ..it won't let you go either! Montana here..just moved 6 months ago from SC, near Charleston, so pretty familiar with GA. I don't envy you the heat and humidity..its' one of the things I ran to Montana to get away from! But..its all good.. Do you quilt yours as well as make the tops?? I'm sure we all will learn from the tut's..the forums and each other! Glad you found us!

Sage..crone of no humidity anymore.
                    😎 Happy Thread tails and trails

Sage

Comment

Working...
                    X