Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrgrt672@gmail.com
    replied
    Quarantine has helped me realize that I CAN keep busy in retirement, I just needed to redefine "busy". I've almost completed my first MSQ project, the Ubushobozi table runner. African wax print fabrics are breathtakingly vibrant but I'm thinking I need to create my own black? binding.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• CraftyJnet
    replied
    Another late welcome from northern California โ˜บ

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied
    Even though this is a few days late.......

See, the Quarantine has been good for something, hasn't it?

Welcome from Michigan!
    welcome-clipart-welcome-clip-art-clipart-free-clipart.jpg

Leave a comment:

• megc
    replied
    Hi! I quilt off and on... but you are so right - I have quilted more in the last few weeks than in the last two years combined!

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado. I heard that some cotton fabrics last up to 100 years, so I'd say you're good to go with the stash you have on hand.

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from Canada.

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied
    Welcome to the bunch from Sunny Florida!

Leave a comment:

• 201 Treadler
    replied
    Happy birthday welcome to the forum, and welcome back to quilting
    ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿงต
    dusting off a singer, yay. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Leave a comment:

• SagedCrone
    replied
    (( waving from MT)) HI!!!
    Funny what staying home will produce!! You said you took quilting classes in High School..was that in a Home Ec class?? Shame they don't have those anymore..I took Home Ec as well! What type of 'Singer' did you dust off?? Can't wait to see pics!

Leave a comment:

• Kayaks and Quilts
    started a topic Quarantine got me quilting again!

Quarantine got me quilting again!

Hello!

I learned to quilt over 25 years ago- I was fortunate enough to take 2 quilting classes in high school. I stopped quilting about 14 years ago, after my daughter was born. When this "Social Distancing" mandate started, I saw my boxes of fabric and thought what a great time to start quilting again . I dusted off my Singer, dug out all my supplies and started up again! Since it has been so long, I have forgotten some basic stuff, so I am happy I came across these forums! My mother-in-law just bought me a couple of jelly rolls for my birthday and I'm looking forward to making a beautiful quilt!
Working...
X