Hello from Tennessee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Tennessee!

Hi all! Thanks for letting me join the group! I've been quilting for about 5 years, recently purchased a longarm machine and am practicing on it LOTS these days. Hope everyone is doing well and look forward to taking part in the forums.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you'll share pictures soon of some of your finished projects.

Comment

Lucky you....a longarm! Welcome to the group! Be sure to share your projects with us.

Comment

Welcome from Texas!!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum from the Basque Country in Spain, I hope to see you and your work

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. Where in TN are you? I have a niece who lives in Sevierville. The last time I visited there was in 2004. We toured the Smoky Mt. Nat. Park.

Comment

Welcome from so. calif.

Comment

Hi Sharon, Welcome from the suburbs of Canada's capital. Do share photos of your projects.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Elkmont Alabama just a couple miles south of the TN line. Maybe you are close enough we can visit.
                  Take care,
                  Susan
                  Susan Davis
                  Remember, the mighty oak was just a nut that held its ground.

Comment

Welcome from Ohio
                    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                    Aesop

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee! I'm in Maryville. Where are you. Glad to have you as part of the group!

Comment

Welcome from NE Florida. I spent a lot of time visiting my great grandmother in TN. You have a beautiful state.
                        Katrina
                        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome from PA.
                          Nancy

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Missouri...glad you joined us!
                            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
                            X