New from Rosemère, Québec, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Rosemère, Québec, Canada

Good morning! I live in a small town about 25 miles north of Montreal. I started quilting again about 10 years ago. I had done some quilting when my kids were young and I was a stay-at-home mom. I quilt on a Juki TL2010Q. I'd love a machine with a larger harp, but I don't think that's going to happen ...

I came across the MSQC forums quite by accident, and I'm glad I did, especially in these strange "shelter at home" days!

Welcome from Wisconsin. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do. I would like to see photos!!!

Comment

Welcome from Ohio, USA. So glad you found us. We love to see pics of others projects.
      No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
      Aesop

Comment

Welcome from Sunny Florida.
        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. Join in the fun.

Comment

Welcome Patricia from another Quebecer. I am an hour west of Ottawa.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• Patricia Drew
              Patricia Drew commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice to see Canadian members! Hope you and yours are doing OK in these uncertain times.

We are okay here, thanks. Difficult times for sure.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from Northeast Ohio!
              Welcome 12.png

Comment

Welcome Patricia to the forum from Orléans, Ontario. I hope this forum will help with any of your quilting challenges, and also so you can share your projects. You will find that this a large extended family of wuilters, and more important at this time for many who are facing this pandemic alone.

Take care, be safe and quilt on.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome! Let's hope we all find something to be grateful for on this very exceptional Easter weekend.
                  Happy Easter!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota, and wishing you a blessed Easter.

Comment

Working...
                    X