• Show
Clear All

• KPH
    replied
    Welcome from Sunny Florida.

Leave a comment:

• CraftyJnet
    replied
    Hello and Welcome! from northern California.

Leave a comment:

• Granny Fran
    replied
    Welcome from SW Ohio. You are on quite a roll with your new found addiction. You will get lots of support here and don't forget to ask questions or post pictures.

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado! I see you are a retired RN. So am I. I retired 10 yrs. ago & took up quilting right away. It's an addicting but very rewarding hobby. Good luck building your stash & making your projects. Share pictures with us. I lived in Oregon back in the '60's. I lived on the coast in Seaside. I miss seeing the ocean, but the Rocky Mts. sort of make up for it.

Leave a comment:

• Mimi_Howard
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from so. cal. I say that sewing with a "domestic" machine fulfills my "domestic duty" criteria!

Leave a comment:

• Karmagurl
    started a topic Newbie

Greetings from Oregon! I’m new to quilting and quite enthusiastic; I think I may have raised MQC’s bottom line all by myself. I live alone and of course I’m practicing ‘social distancing,’ so I’ve lot’s of time.....I’ve completed 2 quilts (had it quilted) and am in the process of finishing one and have another top to put together. I’ve only got a ‘domestic’ machine but I got a foot and am eager to try some quilting; thought I’d start by making potholders and table runners. I’m totally enamored with all the fabrics, and have quite a stash going; I do love precuts. I’m enjoying Jenny’s tutorials! She’s a great teacher.
Working...
X